DirectoryPlus is the new generation of our previous business
directory script that has sold hundreds of copies here on
Codecanyon with mostly positive reviews. Based on DirectoryApp, it
was completely rewritten to make code leaner and faster and also
incorporate the latest version of the Bootstrap framework which is
now on version 4. The front end was rewritten as well to remove
hundreds of unnecessary CSS lines, making it easier to modify and
customize the theme as well as adding new features.
- All native PHP code with a simple structural framework, any
person with even a very basic PHP knowledge is able to quickly
understand what’s going on and make modifications
- Fast page load times
- Configurable billing plans (free, paid, one time payment,
monthly, annual, featured listing)
- Google Maps, Mapbox, OpenStreetMap, HERE, TomTom, Wikimedia
- Geolocation support (HTML 5 API)
- Coupons: business owners can create printable coupons to show
on their listing pages
- Payment Gateways: Paypal, Stripe
- Custom fields per category or global
- Claim listings so you can populate your site with listings then
let business owners claim and pay for the listing
- Contact owner form for each listing
- Search by custom field
- Create static pages and blog posts using TinyMCE
- Built-in contact page (contact site owner) with form to
- Templating system
- Rating system
- User reviews and comments
- Login with Facebook, Twitter and email account
- Multiple currencies support
- Responsive design looks good on mobile and desktop
- SEO optmized, friendly URLs, user-defined meta
- Translations files in plain text format (editable in notepad or
similar) including the admin area
- Intuitive and simplified files and folders structure, no
complicated nested folders makes it easy to edit
- Fast support
DirectoryPlus uses Bootstrap 4’s layout grid, components and
utilities extensively and it has a very neutral theme that can
easily adapt to several business types. This also makes it easy for
third party designers to make layout modifications because they
only need to be familiar with the Bootstrap framework.
DirectoryPlus allows you to create “Custom Fields” on the
category level or create global custom fields. For example, you can
create a “Delivery (yes/no)” field and it shows up only for
listings in the “Food” category. Or you can create a “Free Wi-fi”
field to let users search for listings that offer free wi-fi.
Custom fields can be required/optional and also searchable.
Flexible pricing plans allows you to create one time payments as
well as monthly and annual recurring subscriptions. Current payment
gateways supported are:
With this feature you can kickstart your directory by creating
listings and let business owners claim and pay for the listings so
that they can edit, correct and add additional information.
DirectoryPlus comes with a CMS system that allows you to create
blog posts and pages and uses the popular TinyMCE wysiwyg editor.
You can define whether to show a post in the feed, if not, it will
be a stand alone page.
DirectoryPlus supports multiple map providers: Mapbox, HERE,
TomTom, Wikimedia, OpenStreetMap and Google Maps. You can choose
one or multiple ones. If you select multiple map providers
DirectoryPlus will randomly select one on every page load. Useful
if you want to take advantage of the free usage quotas of multiple
Allow business owners to create coupons for deals and discounts.
Users can browse all coupons available on the site.
Each business can upload its own logo to show up as their main
image on the directory. Logos will show in the results pages
(search, categories, cities, etc) and on the business page as the
main image next to the business name.
Directory Plus was designed with loading speed in mind. All
pages load fast, including the admin area which will almost never
show you spinning animations that impact your productivity.
DirectoryPlus is a standalone PHP script that doesn’t require
any other CMS platform such as WordPress, so if you are building a
Business Directory website for your client, you can easily use your
own brand and avoid the embarassment of your client finding out he
just bought a WordPress plugin at a premium price.
You can use DirectoryPlus to build niche directories, here are
- Restaurants and bars directory
- Health care directory
- Automotive listings (dealers, repair, parts and supplies,
- Church listings
- Local area directory
- Night life directory
- Pets directory
- and much more
Please access the user guide at:
- PHP 5.5+
- MySQL 5.6.*+ (Requires FULLTEXT search in InnoDB)
You can see a fully functional demo, loaded with hundreds of
listings where you are able to register an account, confirm it,
sign in, see the user area and even submit listings.
business directory, city guide script, business listings,
classified ads, foursquare, google maps, geolocation directory,
responsive, restaurant reviews, yellow pages, yelp, clone, google
places, directory scripts