Introducing the First and Most Capable WordPress Backup Solution on
We’re extremely proud to announce that
WP SuperBackup allows you to do just that!
Working on your site is always a lengthy and cumbersome process,
and it would be a pity for all your hard work to go to waste
because of a misconfiguration or error that’s perhaps not even your
Having a trustworthy backup solution in place can help you
prevent that. This is where our plugin comes into play.
Intuitive Dashboard– Get a quick overview of
existing backup instances
Cloud Sync– Working with a staging & a
production server? We got you covered! WP SuperBackup allows you to
easily sync across all files, or just the ones you really need
between the servers, in just a few minutes. This all happens
automatically based on a schedule you define!
Set up “Snapshots”– You can have one, or any
number of backup instances
Snapshot Logs– Easily track all backup tasks and
always know what the current status of your latest backup is
Instance Migration– If you’ve stored a backup on
your trust hard disk drive, this feature allows you to easily
import it and migrate it onto your current WordPress installation!
You have full control over what files get migrated, so you can make
sure they don’t break the installation, once migration is
One Click Restore– Pick any snapshot, click
Cloud Snapshots– If you want to be extra safe, the
plugin allows you to upload your backups to the cloud, you know,
just in case your server burns altogether!
WP SuperBackupsupports a plethora of cloud
services, including but not limited to your own (s)FTP accounts,
Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon, OneDrive, Copy.com, RackSpace
Easy setup– A quick visit to the “General
Settings” tab enables you to set up email notifications, define a
quota, the backup directory (on the same server) or simply clean up
existing backup files
Self-diagnosis– The “System” panel allows you to
run a live check on your server settings and immediately flags any
potential issues, so that you can address them before you even
begin backing up!
Great Support– Need help or have a question? Fear
not! We’ve built in the documentation so you have it, right there,
within the WP SuperBackup dashboard, together with a direct link to
contact us via our Support system.
MultiSite to MultiSite– The SuperBackup system
allows you to run a straight Cloud migration from one MultiSite to
another without any worries
MultiSite to SingleSite– If you running into a
MultiSite Platform, the system will detect that and you have the
chance to have a SingleSite Snapshot ready to be Migrated to any
regular WP Site or into another SingleSite available on other
SingleSite to MultiSite– a simple SnapShot from a
Standard WP Site can be Migrated into a select SingleSite available
on your Multisite Platform. So, you can move all your standalone WP
websites to a single WP MultiSite.
Creating a new Snapshot is as easy as pressing a button,
literally! All you need is provide a name, and select one of the
predefined destinations, and you’re good to go in just a few
This plugin allows you to back up all your WordPress, as well as
non-WP files immediately, to your own cloud, or on the same server,
for safe keeping and easy restoration and much, much more!
Set up a schedule once and you don’t even need to worry about it
anymore, because it all happens
automagically– exactly according to your
The Migrate panel allows you to easily migrate a different
backup onto your current working server. This allows you to import
a pre-existing backup, either from your own hard drive, or an
With extensive settings we’ve ensured that you have full control
over what is migrated, so that you can rest assured that the
migration will not break your current installation, before you even
hit the button!
Who ever thought that checking up on your backups can actually be
Super Smooth Dashboardyou have a clear overview of
all your existing backups, where they’re stored, how much space
they occupy, as well as a view of when the latest backup
The Dashboard also helps you keep an eye on your available
resources so you can take appropriate measures ahead of time!
As with anything related to security, layering is key:
WP SuperBackupallows you to have a single backup
instance, or as many as you’d like, all stored on the same server,
or the cloud service of your choice.
We currently support: Same Server,
Google Drive, Amazon S3, Rackspace, (S)FTP, Copy.com,
In the Future!
WP SuperBackUpplugin is already in use on some of
our regular clients websites and we know that the next think they
want is to have a nice new features.
If you want to use
WP SuperBackupplugin, all you need to do is
install WordPress 3.0+, and install the plugin.
- Improve the Backup process. - Increase the processes performance. - DropBox V2 API - new Destination added.
- Fix the Snapshot process with only DB Tables.
- Improve Custom Tables backup on MultiSite environment - Improve Backup Files from Custom folders name
- Improve Backup corruppted files&directories - Improve Temporary Files management - Improve AWS Destination workflow - Improve Exclude Files module
- Improve OneDrive Destination - Add Check Destination Connection - Improve MultiSite workflow - Improve SuperBackup Dashboard - Add Local Destination into Restore tab
- ADD Copy.com Destination - ADD OneDrive Destination - ADD subFolders path for Online Destinations - ADD "Run Now" option for Snapshots - ADD "Download" Backup file - Improve "exclude folder" and "exclude files" - Improve Backup Process
- Improve Backup Process - Improve Restore Process - ADD Notifications module - Improve Admin Logs module - Improve Backup Logs - Add Custom CleanUp Logs Period - Improve DB backup
- Improve MultiSite Workflow - Improve special DB Migration
- ADD MultiSite-SingleSite Backup - ADD SingleSite-MultiSite Migrate - Improve Backup Notifications - Add Special Logs - Add Cron Stages verification - Improve Logs Workflow - Improve Dashboard Workflow
- DropBox Uploads FiX - Workflow Improvements - Warning messages fix
- Small Improvements - Restore Loading Animation fix
- Small Improvements
- Bootstrap Responsive