Smart Timesheet is a user-friendly, intuitive system that
provides smoothly integrated essential HR time and attendance
functionality, employee management, leave management, scheduling,
time tracking, reporting and more.
- Employee Management (HRIS)
- Time and Attendance Management
- Real-time Attendance Monitoring
- Leave Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Manager and Employee self-service
- Unlimited Employees and Accounts
- User role and User permission system
- Download ready, Import/Export Companies, Departments, Job
- Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile responsive interface support.
- Well documented and structured code
- Open codebase
- Full customization support
- Free lifetime updates
If you have any question about Smart Timesheet please feel free
to contact with us. If you need support, customization or feature
request, you may email to us at
- Apache (preferred), Nginx, or another compatible web
- MySQL 5.x Database server
- PHP 7.1.x or latest versions
- PHP Extensions: OpenSSL, PDO, Mbstring, Tokenizer, Ctype,
Support request and queries will be responded within 1 business
Contact us via our
Read our documentation online
Is there a feature you would like to see? We will go through
all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be
included in a future update!
Contact us via our
Do you need expert customization support for Smart Timesheet? We
are available for custom work.
We deliver quick solutions within 2 days, since we have the
expertise in the Smart Timesheet codebase.
We are updating Smart Timesheet in every 3 weeks, updates
includes: Requested features, Bug fixes, Performance upgrades, User
Interface improvements, Application security improvements.
version 3.2 - February 6, 2019 - Better language terms. - Added Leave groups feature, you can now assign leave types per employee or designation. - Added National ID, and Leave group fields in employee profile. - Added optional Clock-In comment feature. - Added IP restriction in Clock-In/Out. You can now limit where and who can Clock-In/Out. version 3.1 - January 24, 2019 - Improved User Interface. - Improved code execution performance. - Bug fixes. version 3.0 - January 9, 2019 - Initial release.