Wordpress Awesome Import & Export Plugin allows to import and
post, pages, categories/tags, custom posts, comments,
users, custom tables, custom taxonomies.
You can also import and export custom plugin data like
woocommerceor import/export data of
any tableof wordpress database. You can import
using csv,excel,xml files and export in
Version 2.0 released â€“ Major change in the
complete structure of the plugin
- 1. Addition of various filters and hooks â€“
so you can perform many more functions e.g. change data before
import or after export send email
- 2. Send email option for export file
- 3. Addition of woocommerce variable product import and
- 4. Changes in structure â€“ now it is partial
mvc based structure
- 5. Improvement in speed
- 6. Fixed some bugs related to saving of settings
Plugin allows you to map the fields of imported files to
corresponding fields of selected options (post, page etc) so you
donâ€™t need to bother about preparing files in
some specific way. During export, you can also select which fields
to be exported. />
Plugin is based on our other popular script
- Posts â€“ Import and export wordpress posts
using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file.
- Pages â€“ Import and export wordpress pages
using csv, excel, xml, pdf (export only) file.
- Custom Posts â€“ Import and export custom
posts using csv, excel, xml, pdf (export only) file.
- Users â€“ Import and export users using csv,
excel, xml, pdf(export only) file. Option to send email to user
- Comments â€“ Import and export comments using
csv, excel, xml, pdf (export only) file.
- Woocommerce â€“ Import and export custom
plugin woocommerce products (simple and variable products both) and
- WordPress table â€“ Import and export any
wordpress table data using csv, excel, xml, pdf (export only)
- Categories/Tags â€“ Import and export
wordpress categories/tags using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only)
file. Nested categories can also be imported and exported.
- SQL â€“ Export wordpress data using sql
- Custom taxonomies â€“ Allows post meta, custom
taxonomies to be imported/exported during post/pages/custom-post
- Settings â€“ Various settings options for ease
- Featured Image â€“ Supports import of featured
- Field Mapping â€“ Map fields of imported file
so you donâ€™t need to bother about order of
fields in file
- Post content images â€“ Option to import post
content images and make first images as featured image.
- Large data â€“ Option to define the php memory
to be used. Please note this must be supported by server. Customers
are able to import more than 10000 rows using proper settings.
- Speedy â€“ Ajax based uploading of data and
optimized code make it very fast.
- Support â€“ Fast support, regular addition of
more and more features.
- Customization â€“ Many no. of customization
options, export post by id, order by, limit, mapping fields,
uploading of file using url etc..
- Hooks/Filters â€“ Action hooks and filter
support to modify content.
- Email â€“ send exported file on email.
- Do I need to prepare file in specific format before importing?
Not at all, after uploading file, plugin provides option to map
fields of your imported file with the corresponding option
- Is plugin allows import of featured image for posts? If yes,
then how should we pass the value.? Yes, plugin allows import of
featured image. You need to provide complete path of the image in
file and plugin will download that image.
- I need to associate some Meta fields and custom taxonomies also
during post import? Is it possible? Yes, it is possible. Just add
columns in your file for Meta fields and custom taxonomies. During
upload, it will ask to map Meta fields and custom taxonomies if
already exists else you can create new Meta field and custom
taxonomies there directly by adding using text field.
- I need to import many posts e.g. 10000 posts. Will it work? It
depends on the server settings and in maximum cases, it will work.
Once file is uploaded, plugin uses ajax to read and write to
wordpress so It depends on your server memory and timeout settings.
You can change that by changing php configuaration. Check this for
large files uploading.
- Woocommerce variation product export feature improved
- Option to allow categories to created as nested categories
during posts,page, custom post import
- Option to export and import wordpress menu using our plugin
- Bug fixed: Woocommerce order status are now coming from
woocommerce order status filter
- option to change php memory size in settings
- Bug fix related to the featured image
- get images from post content (Import) â€“
importing images from post content. For this we will take one
- whether to import the post content images from setting or
- get specific posts by IDâ€™s (Export)
â€“ export only post/pages/custompages/products
based on the IDâ€™s
- Product attributes needs to be unserialized
- Changes in category export, from name:slug to name if both name
and slug are same
- Major change in the complete structure of the plugin
- Addition of various filters and hooks â€“ so
you can perform many more functions e.g. change data before import
or after export send email
- Send email option for export file
- Addition of woocommerce variable product import and export
- Changes in structure â€“ now it is partial mvc
based structure Improvement in speed
- Fixed some bugs related to saving of settings
WordPress awesome import & export already have many features
and we are adding many more feature this month. It includes file
manager (shows import/export files), more setting options, more
speed, delete data etc. All these features are available in very
less price. Price will be slightly increase from December after
release of these features. Also, all features mentioned works
properly and if you have any issue then please contact us via
profile. We will check and if we are not able to resolve your issue
then we will be ready to do refund also.
Min requirement for the plugin WordPress 3.6 and above Must
have read/write access for download/upload folder
â€“ Major change
1. Added option to export woocommerce order
2. Added option to import category hierarchy
3. Added option to export taxonomy for custom posts
4. Changes in the language domain
5. CSS bug fix
1. Upload files using URL also apart from uploading files
2. Export comment of specific posts by postId
3. Bug fixes