If you need MegaNavbar for Bootstrap 3, please see
MegaNavbar BS4 – create beautiful MegaMenu navigation for
MegaNavbar BS4 is pure HTML5/CSS3 navigation component, that use
the standard navbar markup, and the fluid grid system classes from
Bootstrap 4. Work for fixed and responsive layout, and has the
facility to include other Bootstrap components. MegaNavbar is
compatible with mobile devices and modern web browsers.
The MegaNavbar BS4 have 100% responsive layout design and retina
display ready with Font Awesome Icons Included! You can use
Bootstrap column grid system with this component also you can use
custom widgets like videos, Google Maps, text widgets, tables,
forms, media elements, carousel elements, buttons and so more…
- 100% Responsive Layout Design
- Bootstrap Columns Grid based
- Unlimited Color Schemes LESS & SASS powered
- Easy integration to Web Projects
- Detailed and examples
- Font Awesome v 4.7.0 Included ( )
- Left or right submenu alignment
- Open and close menu with animation effects
- Submenu opens on hover or mouse click
- Support Help via Email
- and so more..
- Bootstrap v.4.0+
- JQuery version 3.3.1
2018.05.13 - Version 1.0.2 minor release with various fixes. Minor improvements. Added new examples. 2018.04.17 - Version 1.0.1 minor release with various minor fixes. Minor improvements. Deprecated: active arrow & open arrow. Bootstrap version downgraded to 4.0.0 (Issue: https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/26266) 2018.04.15 - Version 1.0.0 First release!
- Bootstrap (v. 4.0.0) – is released under the MIT license (Code
licensed MIT, docs CC BY 3.0.) Copyright© 2011-2016 Twitter,
- jQuery (v. 3.3.1) – projects are released under the terms of
the MIT license.
- Font Awesome 4.7.0 by @davegandy – – @fontawesome – licensed
under SIL OFL 1.1 Code licensed under MIT License
If you find any issue or have any questions that are beyond the
scope of , please feel free to contact me, via on my codecanyon
page, or via .
Thanks for interesting! I hope so you like it.
Please don’t forget to rate it.