Classeventie V2 – Online Classes & Events
Classeventie is an online multi-purpose classes and events
booking system. Classeventie comes with a beautiful frontend UI
where users can easily book events and classes and pay online. All
the events and classes bookings can be managed via backend.
Classeventie has features like recursive classes and events,
classes and events which repeats weekly or monthly. It has blog
management, content management, taxes management and much more.
You can use it for your institute, gym, any type of event
organizing company, paid hobby classes, summer camps or for any
other such types of fields.
E.g 1- If you are an owner of an Institute in which you run
classes for yoga, dance, music, etc Then Classeventie will
definitely help you grow and scale your business online.
E.g 2- If you are an Event Organizer and you organize events in
which you allow users to make payment online and provide tickets
online. Then Classeventie is perfectly for you.
Using Classeventie, you can organize paid or free – workshops,
annual day, freshers day, repetitive events like weekly or monthly
tests, music concerts, dance shows and much more.
– Repetitive Classes
– Repetitive Events
– Multiple days Events
– Multiple days Classes
– N level categories
– Manage courses, batches, events, tutors, blogs, custom
– Group Booking
– Daily, weekly and monthly calendar
– Booking Email notification
– New Booking notification
– Manage invoices, taxes, sales reports
– Paypal & Stripe Payment Gateways
– Multi-Currency & Timezones
– Mobile optimized & fully responsive
– Beautiful UX & UI
– Google & Facebook login
– Multi-Language & RTL support
– Multi-User Groups with ACL management
– 100+ Admin Settings for full control
– 20 Multi-Color Material Themes
– Super Easy 1-Click installation
Easy Booking ManagementCreate invoices for
bookings, export them to CSV and excels. Also, manage booking
cancellations with one click.
Blogs & Notifications ManagementAutomatic
notification generation on every new entry and manage customers
blogs, approve them and publish them.
Know your business betterTake online payments and
run your business on the go and then see how it all adds up to site
visitors and sales graph analytics.
Manage Users EasilyThis website contains the most
secured Ion-Auth user login system with custom ACL management
system to control the permissions of multiple user groups.
100+ Settings To Fully Control Every FeatureManage
each and every important feature with about 100+ settings options
for an easy and centralized control system.
Premium Material Themes IntegrationFront-end
contains Universh Premium Material Theme whereas Back-end contains
AdminBSB Material Theme.
Easy 1-Click InstallationJust copy the product
folder to your server enter – OR .
Single & Group BookingCustomers can book seats
on their own as well as for their friends (multiple members) at a
time. Even they can cancel their booking before pre-cancellation
time as well.
Add Courses & BatchesAdd N-Levels of
categories and courses and their multiple batches.
Add Recurring Batches & EventsYou can add
Recurring Batches and Events which repeats each
Featured ListingsAdd and manage courses and events
DISQUS integrationIntegrated Disqus Commenting
System so that customers can easily discuss events and batches
prior to booking. This will make customers buy happily.
Automatic 1-Click Installation
1. Extract and Copy the product's folder 'classeventie' to your server/localhost www/htdocs folder. 2. Enter URL http://localhost/classeventie/install or http://example.com/install. 3. Then enter your database details and click install. (If any empty page or any error page shown after successful installation, then just hit refresh) 4. Use the below credentials for admin login - Username : admin Password : admin123 5. After successfully logging in you will see admin panel link in the Header->User dropdown
1. Copy the product's folder "classeventie" to your server/localhost www/htdocs folder. 2. Create a new database from Mysql Host (PHPMyAdmin or any other) and import database file from --> classeventie/install/assets/install.sql **If in case of database errors, then you Mysql version is old, but we have a compatible DB for the older version-** --> classeventie/install/assets/install_old_mysql_version.sql 3. Then after creating and importing database successfully, update the database details in- --> application/config/development/database.php (according to local server) --> application/config/production/database.php file (according to online server) 4. Update the $config['base_url'] value in- --> application/config/development/config.php (e.g http://localhost/classeventie/) --> application/config/production/config.php (e.g http://example.com/) 5. At last use the below creds for admin login - Username : admin Password : admin123 6. After successfully logging in you will see admin panel link in the Header->User dropdown.
– Username: andreas.magness / crystal.rohrer / daina.vandyne
– Password: customer123
– Username: john.doe / jane.smith / simon.campos / meaghan.park
– Password: tutor123
You can email us at
for any type of support, issue or query. We’ll get back to you
within 24 Hours.
INSTALLATION SUPPORT POLICY
– If you need any other custom change then it would be at extra
cost (hourly rates).
– If we need to configure server first in order to install the
script then server configuration changes will 50$.
– Free installation is only for single domain / server. If you
want installation on any other domain or server then charges would
be 50$ / domain. – If you’re getting any error, then just put an
email regarding the error, and we’ll update the script after error
resolution within 2 days.
v2 June 06, 2018
=== Version 2 === -/-/-/- upgrading from V1 to V2 guide -/-/-/- - Replace following folders by new version - - system (folder) - themes (folder) - application(folder) - Update database by the following two simple queries - Go to Table `batches` and run- ALTER TABLE `batches` ADD `recurring` BOOLEAN NULL DEFAULT FALSE AFTER `weekdays`, ADD `recurring_type` ENUM('first_week','second_week','third_week','fourth_week','every_week') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'every_week' AFTER `recurring`; - Go to Table `b_bookings` and run- ALTER TABLE `b_bookings` ADD `batch_recurring` TINYINT(4) NOT NULL AFTER `batch_capacity`, ADD `batch_weekdays` TEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `batch_recurring`;
v1.2.3 Apr 29,
=== Version 1.2.3 === -/-/-/- Bug Resolved -/-/-/- - Reset password email not working - RESOLVED (file changed - application/libraries/Ion_auth.php)
v1.2.2 Mar 09,
=== Version 1.2.2 === -/-/-/- Bug Resolved -/-/-/- - Changed naming conventions of all Classes (for latest PHP version compatibility) Before - B_booking.php | Now - Bbooking.php
v1.2.1 Feb 13,
=== Version 1.2.1 === -/-/-/- Bug Resolved -/-/-/- - Updated index.php file (root directory)
v1.2 Feb 10, 2018
=== Version 1.2 === -/-/-/- Bugs Resolved -/-/-/- - Forgot Password error - RESOLVED - Old MySql version compatibility - ADDED - Language change warnings - REMOVED - Installer Error - RESOLVED - Frontend Event & Batches Timing error - RESOLVED
v1 Jul 19, 2017
=== Version 1 === ** Initial release
If you like this
product, you may like our other products as well.