HealthPress is a premium WordPress theme for Health and
Medical websites and blogs. It is a most suitable theme for
doctors, dentists, hospitals, health clinics, surgeons and other
type of health and medical related websites. It has attractive
design, responsive layout and special features to manage services,
doctors, gallery, testimonials, FAQs, blog/news posts and
Easy to Use Live Customizer
Settings — HealthPress theme has
comprehensive set of theme options that are easy to use and empower
you to customize the things around your website the way you want.
Please check screenshots for details.
Revolution — HealthPress theme also
offers an additional slider ( Slider Revolution ). So, you can
unleash your creativity and customize the slider the way you
Responsive Design — To make
your site look awesome on smart phones and tablets.
Optimized — This theme is fully hand
coded and its HTML is written keeping in mind your sites good
ranking on search engines. The theme has good use of h1,h2,h3 tags.
The primary contents are above the secondary contents in markup.
Various widgets in sidebar and footer provide very good internal
WPML Compatible —
HealthPress theme comes loaded with WPML compatibility. So, you can
create your site in multiple languages.
What Buyers are
I don’t usually find myself in the act of writing a
note of encouragement to another WP theme developer after using a
theme, mostly because I have literally hated 9/10 themes I have
been forced to work with. “Themes are the worst!” I always say.
Notwithstanding, over the past couple days I took a chance and been
using HealthPress for a fast project. It is head-and-shoulders the
best theme I have ever used/extended, and worth the $45 I paid for
in spaids. It is a model theme, and I want the
developers of it to know that, for what it’s worth, I think it is
great and special.
—username : mpilon
I just wanted to say that I am brand new to using
WordPress, let alone modifying a theme. I purchased this theme and
found it to be extremely user-friendly. Within two weeks I designed
a website to my liking. I have created tickets for support, and
have received excellent support from the author and the other guys
at 960development. I have nothing but great things to say about
these designers and this theme. Thank you!
—username : lbritton23
This theme is extremely well designed and comes
child-theme-ready! Additional there are really perfect theme
options, where you can customize nearly everything without a single
line of code editing. And if there still are some questions, wishes
or customization to do, there is a really great support team
helping you out. I already installed a lot themeforest themes and
received a lot support, but one thing I’ve never seen so far, is
that you receive perfectly edited files for your needs. Just
download, place them in your child-theme folder and you are ready
to go. Absolutely fabulous service guys – thank you again!
Thanks for the help. But honestly, this is the
smartest, well organized, creative, convenient, and user friendly
theme I ever experienced or work with. Candidly, I wish all themes
can be like this. I did not have to look for ever to get things i
wanted in the theme. All are organized in an understandable manner
for a novice to understand. I am proud of you guys. Great works! I
will always buy your works.
— Olanre Francis
Easy to Use Meta
- Clean and Attractive Design
- Valid HTML5 +
- Search Engine Friendly
- Compatible with
IE9, IE10, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
Full Localization Supportand Contains .po and .mo
- WPML Compatible
- Two Types of Sliders
Easy and Extensive Theme Options– checkout
screenshots for details
- Theme Options comes loaded with
Many Color Options. So, you can change colors of
- Also this Theme comes with
Custom Background Support. So, you are free to
customize it’s looks.
- Beautiful & Feature Rich Blog
Sortable Gallery Templates
- 2 Columns Gallery
- 3 Columns Gallery
- 4 Columns Gallery
- Gallery Item Type Page with Gallery Layout
- Gallery Item Detail Page with Slider Support
- 1 Column Service
- 3 Columns Services
- 4 Columns Services
- 2 Columns Doctors
- 4 Columns Doctors
- FAQ Full width Template
- FAQ Sidebar Template
- Various Other Templates
Home Page Templates
- 1 – with full width content support
- 2 – with sidebar content support
- 3 – with blog posts in place of doctors
- Contact Template –
With Google Map, AJAX Contact Form and CAPTCHA
- Testimonials Template
- Full Width Template
- Home Page Templates
- Appointment Widget with Ajax and CAPTCHA Support
- Newsletter Subscription Widget (Theme also supports MailChimp
- Footer Information Widget
- Footer Location Widget
Posts With Thumbnail Widget
- Quick Contact Widget
- Theme Tested with WordPress Ads Plugin (WP125)
Custom Post Types (powered with easy to use meta
- Gallery Item
- Theme is Compatible with Contact Form 7 Plugin – So that you
can add your own custom forms if needed.
- Child Themeincluded in the package
- PSD Files Included
- Import demo contents with one click
- Detailed Documentation Included
Thanks for purchasing HealthPress. We truly appreciate it!
Support for all our themes is provided through .
Version 1.8.1 updated on 6th January 2019
- Tested with WordPress 5 and improved code accordingly.
- Fixed minor styling issues.
- Fixed Google Fonts issue.
- Fixed blog related setting in customizer.
- Updated related plugins.
1.8.0 – 5 October 2018
- Moved plugin territory stuff to a new plugin and included it as
part of theme package.
- Removed theme options in favour of customizer settings.
- Refactored demo import process.
- Improved code with respect to escaping and sanitizing.
- Improved styles at couple of places.
- Added POT file for translation.
- Added Spanish translation files.
- Added French translation files.
– 17 July 2017
- Allowed Html Tags in Home Slogan, Slogan Sub Text and Doctors
- Blog Section Added in Home Templates.
- Random Doctors Option Added in Home Templates.
- More Services Button Added in Home Services List.
- Home Slider Autoplay enable/disable Option added.
- Footer will not be displayed if no widget is added.
- Home Full Width Template without sidebar is added.
- Sticky Menu option added.
- Opening Time display added in header.
- Home News and Doctors Posts per page option improved.
1.7.1 – 24 September 2016
- Added customizer setting for Google Maps API key in Contact
- Improved gallery filtration and animation.
- Updated Revolution Slider Plugin
– 18 February 2016
- Theme Customizer controls are added to replace Theme
- Improved styles and scripts enqueue code
- Improved code for site icon support
- Improved isotope gallery behaviour
- Improved Widgets front end
- Improved Title Tag code
- Improved code for Meta Tag removal
- Header responsive menu fix
- Updated translation files
- Updated Revolution Slider Plugin
- Improved Documentation
1.6.3 – 23 December 2015
- Fixed theme options layout problem after WordPress 4.4
- Updated translation files by removing unnecessary strings
- Updated slider revolution plugin
– 20 Oct 2015
- Improved overall code to make it compatible with latest version
- Improved widgets and widget areas code ( You need to re-assign
your widgets to widget areas after this update )
- Updated slider revolution plugin
- Improved child theme support
- Added translation loading support from child theme
- Added Instagram icon support
- Improved one click demo import files
– 17 June 2015
- Updated pretty photo script
- Updated revolution slider
- Replaced doctor contents with doctor intro text on 2 and 4
Version 1.6 – 25
- Added – One click demo contents install feature
- Replaced – Image icons with font awesome icons
- Improved – Styles across the theme
- Improved – Styles enqueue code in parent and child theme
- Improved – Contact form script
- Improved – Appointment form script
- Improved – Language files load path ( Sorry, you need to move
your language files to languages directory )
- Overall – I have Refactored many things in this update.
- Updated – Revolution slider plugin files
– 17 June 2014
- Modified homepage revolution slider related code and
- Updated revolution slider plugin files
- Overall tested the theme functionality
- Made some translation fixes
1.5.1 – 16 December 2013
- Made the theme compatible with WordPress 3.8
- Updated Revolution Slider Plugin Files
1.5 – 11 September 2013
- Added : Theme Options to Enable/Disable CAPTCHA
- Added : Theme Options to Enable/Disable responsive styles
- Added : Theme Options to control number of doctors/blog posts
- Added : Theme Options to enable slider tabs to go to their
- Added : Theme Options for Twitter Authentication Keys
- Added : Testimonials Widget
- Improved : CSS Styles
- Improved : Testimonials Slider
- Improved : CAPTCHA ( made it case insenstive )
- Added : Change log text file that contains list of modified
- Updated : Revolution Slider Plugin Files
- Improved : Documentation
- Updated : Import XML File
– 18 June 2013
- Fixed : Theme Options Image Upload Error
Version 1.4 –
16 June 2013
- Feature : Made the theme WPML Compatible
- Feature : Added Revolution Slider and related theme
- Feature : Added Support For “WP Email Capture” Plugin
- Feature : Toggle theme options for doctor intro text OR doctor
- Feature : Added Theme Options to Control Number of Doctors on
- Feature : Added Theme Options to Control Number of Doctors on a
- Feature : Added Theme Options to Control Number of Services on
- Feature : Added Pinterest and YouTube Social Icons in Top
- Feature : Added Address field for Google Map on Contact
- Improvement: Added New Sidebar Widget Area For Single
- Improvement: Any Number of Services from 1 to 5 Can be added in
- Improvement: Theme Options Base Code Improved
- Improvement: Improved Doctors listing styles
- Improvement: Improved Localization Support of Search Field in
Main Nav Area
- Improvement: Improved Twitter section to make it compatible
with new twitter API
- Improvement: Major improvements in documentation
Version 1.3 – 5
- – Major Improvements –
- User can add any number of slides from 1 to 5 in slider
- Gallery Item Type now has gallery like layout with related
- Gallery Item Detail page has gallery image slider with light
- Added new Home page template with blog posts in place of
- Added a new page template for Testimonials
- Improved contact and appointment forms translation support
- Added HealthPress child theme
- – Minor Improvements –
- Displays site name if logo is not uploaded
- Display pages menu if menu is not chosen from WordPress Menus
in Admin Side
- Improved Theme Options
- Added Button Shortcode
- Fixed multiple line menu css issue
- Added contact form 7 styles
– 07 November 2012
- Added a New Home Page Template that support page contents with
- Added Many New Theme Options to Change Theme Colors
- Added Quick CSS box in Theme Options to help you add your own
- Added custom.css for buyer to add his own css if he needs to
add a lot of css
- Added CAPTCHA support in Appointment Widget and Contact
- Improved Compatibility with IE7
- Improved Various CSS Styles
– 18 October 2012
- Update Twitter Code According to Twitter API Changes
– 12 October 2012
- Added FAQ Section and Templates (Full width and Sidebar)
- Added Gallery Section and Sortable Gallery Templates ( 2, 3 and
- Added phone in header
- Added scroll top button
- improved a bit of css, php and js
– 03 October 2012
- Initial Release