Elfsight responsive Contact Form for WordPress is a simple yet
richest in customization options tool to display a clear and
encouraging form, where your visitors can write their messages to
you. Show the fields necessary for you, choose the right layout,
and customize the look to inspire your customers to leave their
feedback. Set the email address on which you would like to receive
the messages and use the feedback to develop your business in the
most profitable direction.
- you want to turn website visitors to leads
- you want to make it easier for your clients to contact you
- you know how valuable your customers’ messages can be for
- you don’t to want to rack your brains setting and adjusting the
- you are looking for a working solution worth its price
get with our plugin
Our WordPress Contact us Form plugin was made to meet your any
need for receiving feedback and staying in touch with your
customers. The fields are totally customizable and allow you to set
them in any order you need, change labels, add placeholders and
choose which ones will be required to submit a message and which
you would like to hide so that the form is easier for your clients
to fill in.
Order the fields to make focus on your needs or display them the
most common way. You are free to reorder them to find your best
Choose the fields to show
Don’t need too much info from your visitors? Then choose which
fields will be displayed and show that you care for your clients’
effort and time.
Set any field labels
Feel free to give the fields the right labels, which suit your
goals and speak the language clear to your audience.
Choose which fields are required
You can make any field a required to fill for sending a message.
Choose the ones you need and they will be automatically marked with
* symbol. Validation process goes at client side.
Hint users at how to fill your form
Apply placeholders for the fields and they will give a hint to
your users at how to fill in the form correctly, so that you
receive the data the way you need it.
Save the filling progress
No more losing what has just been typed. Make sure the data your
clients have already entered will not disappear. Our Contact form
widget will save the filling progress whatever happens.
Here’s where you can use the power of your imagination to make
your responsive contact us form for WordPress encouraging for your
visitors and increase their trust. You can create an inviting
title, write an informative text for caption and add a picture to
make the form brighter. How to get the best of it is up to you!
Invite your visitors with the right title
A title before the form is an easy way to invite your visitors
to fill in the form. So make the title really persuasive. Use
phrases like “Contact us”, “Leave a message” or invent something
unique that will sound the best for your clients.
Set an informative caption
Caption text is displayed just above the form. Use caption to
deliver technical details, for example, response time or other info
that your customers should know.
Complete the look with a picture
Find a nice picture to make your WP contact form plugin look
more inviting. Choose an email icon, stick to your own photo or a
photo of your support contact or find something unique – it’s your
Flexible layout to suit your needs
We created the Contact Form that can follow all your
requirements. Whether you need a classic design form set on the
contact page, or a floating message button for your landing page –
our plugin allows you to do both.
Smart field layout fits any website
Displaying a WordPress contact us form on the contact page is
the most common way, but our plugin has something brand new: it
will automatically adjust the field layout to the chosen width of
the form, so that it looks seamless almost everywhere on your site
without too much effort.
Floating layout for higher availability
For those who would like the contact form to follow visitors’
browsing, we are proud to offer an expandable contact form, which
is always at hand. Just a click on the message icon in the right
corner and the contact form widget comes up ready for filling.
The right width for any design
Our WP Contact Form plugin is ultimately responsive, so you can
easily customize the width of the form to meet your needs and to
integrate it seamlessly into design of your website. Whatever width
you prefer, the form will look excellent on any mobile device.
We put our best knowledge to ensure submission process is smooth
for your visitors and the most secure for you. For this, we
equipped our Contact Form with spam and bot protection technology,
seamless message submission and customizable “Thank you”
Google reCAPTCHA protection
We take security seriously. Our WordPress Contact form plugin is
protected by Google reCAPTCHA and it will safeguard your email from
spam and bots. This is easy for users but effective for you.
“Thank you” message to impress
Let your clients feel that you value their feedback. Create a
powerful “Thank you” message, which is displayed with animation.
You can add any text and not only express your appreciation, but
also provide details on answer time or other instructions.
Form AJAX submission to make it smooth
Give you customers a seamless message submission. Our Contact
Form sends messages via AJAX, which allows to avoid page refreshing
and gives your clients smooth user experience.
We want our plugin to suit every need of yours and
your visitors. That’s why it perfectly works on any device,
including tablets and smartphones and with any display resolution.
Never before has customizing been so easy
and fast. Try our handy editor and get your plugin the look, which
will best suit your website in just few easy steps.
time for updating with live updates that are in just one click
availability and make sure your plugin is always state-of-the art.
The plugin is 100% compatible with WordPress
Never doubt the
compatibility, our plugin works smoothly with any WordPress theme,
including the ones most popular on Themeforest:
- And any other
Responsive Elfsight Contact Form can be installed to any part of
your website. Choose the variant of installation, which will be the
most convenient for you:
After creation of a Contact Form in WordPress admin
panel, you will receive its shortcode. You can use it as any other
shortcode, for example, add it to the page.
Our plugin includes Visual Composer element of one of
the most popular page builders to make it handy for you to use the
plugin if you are using the builder.
You can easily add Contact Form widget to any WordPress
sidebar or footer of your website for better user experience.
Our plugin has minimum requirements, which allows
it to work on almost any WordPress website out of the box:
- WordPress 3.5+ ready
- jQuery 1.7+ (included into WordPress by default)
We offer one of the easiest
installation you will find, it’s fast and intuitive. Simply follow
these steps and create your plugin:
- After the purchase download the plugin archive
- Upload installation zip to your website. NOTE! At this step,
make sure you upload not a full item zip, but only WordPress
- Activate your plugin. Go to plugin settings page via main
- Create a new widget and customize it using Live Widget
- Copy and paste the shortcode of the widget to the required page
of your website.
have doubts or need help?
Then just get in touch with our Support team at and you will get
professional help quickly. Expect a response from 10am to 7pm CET
Monday-Friday. We are always open to our customers and willing to
We have 10-year experience and we are a tight and trusted team
of full-time developers sharing the same goals and putting our best
knowledge into what we do. We highly prioritize bringing the
feeling of satisfaction with our plugins to our clients!
Fixing product bugs
Our plugin doesn’t work properly on your website? Report your
issue or bug by describing it in detail and providing us with a
link to your website. We will do our best to find a solution.
We release new updates and features on a regular basis. Just
don’t forget to check for the latest version in your WordPress
We are open to your ideas. If you need some specific features,
that might also improve our products, then just drop us a line. We
will consider implementing them in our future updates.
We don’t offer installation services for our plugins. However,
if you don’t know how to add a Contact form to WordPress website,
we’re happy to provide you with installation tutorials. And if any
errors come up during installation, feel free to contact us. If you
still want installation to be done by a professional, we can
recommend to use service of Envato Studio.
We don’t provide plugin customization services. If you need to
modify the way some features work, share your ideas with us, and we
will consider them for future updates.
We don’t fix bugs or issues related to other plugins and themes,
created by 3rd-party developers. Also we don’t provide integration
services for 3rd-party plugins and themes.
Missing some feature? Just ask for it!
You can always contact
us at and leave your feedback. If there’s something you wish to see
in our WordPress Contact Form plugin, we will be glad to hear your
suggestions and ideas. The most requested features will be included
into future updates to make our clients happy and help them achieve
In case you need any custom feature right now, we recommend to
address Envato Studio, the team, which is in charge of custom
Would like a professional to create contact form for your
WordPress website for you? Envato Studio team is always here to
help with your requests.
Still haven’t checked our plugin live? Do it right now
Change Log –
new version 2.2.0 is available for download
July 24, 2019 – Version 2.2.0
* Localization settings (for error messages, calendar, buttons,
* Creating custom templates for messages
* New mail settings: Subject, CC, BCC, Reply To.
* Text field in the bubble for floating layout
* Adjusting bubble position for floating layout
* Footer text to be displayed under Submit button
* Recaptcha is set by default to invisible
* All file types are now available for file input by default, but
you can choose the ones to allow
* Phone validation was deactivated
* Autosave values for dropdown and checkbox
* Floating layout issue when clicking on overlay to close didn't
* Missing bracket in current step caption for multistep forms
* Multistep form issue with Submit being displayed instead of Next
when a user filled out the form for a second time
* URL validation
May 14, 2019 – Version 2.1.0
* Translation files for the plugin admin panel
* jQuery dependency removed
* Issue with invisible reCaptcha in Internet Explorer
* Issue with datetime in Webkit-based browsers
November 20, 2018 – Version 2.0.0
* Our most long-awaited feature - adding any number of fields to
* 19 types of elements available to introduce additional form
* Create not only single-stage but also multi-step forms
* Multi-step forms show a progress bar with a total number of
steps and current step name
* Descriptions available for each element to be seen under the
* Option to spread fields into several columns
* Multiple email address supported for sending filling results
* New post-submission scenarios: redirecting to another page by
URL or hiding the form
* New Boxed layout of the form
* Option to switch off save the filling progress feature
* 10 embedded icons for Floating Button
* Header text formatting: typeface, align, list, links available.
* A choice of 10 header icons
* Painting in one click - choosing the main color will paint all
active elements, submit button, progress bar, etc.
* Smart Colorizer will apply the most contrasting color to text
and interface elements depending on the main color chosen
* Invisible reCAPTCHA support is added to the form
* Option to disable captcha
* URL of the page where the form was submitted is now added to the
* Form design updated
* The plugin's name was removed from message text.
April 27, 2018 – Version 1.1.0
* Automatic updates functionality
* Opening a ticket form on Support page
* Admin design updated
* Issue with responsiveness after form submitting
* The issue with sending a message when a non-default prefix is
used in the database
* Width issue with multiple widgets on a page