Froms Plusis a form framework.
PHP versionincludes elements from , plus PHP admin
interface and form fields generation based on config files.
Froms Plushas collection of contact, user,
ecomerce forms, example of results page and allows you to create
forms of any complexity.
40+ Color Themes
Each color theme has its own css file, that can be easily
modified for creating your own colors.
90+ Form templates
A lot of ready to use forms.
Contains 9 designs with styled form elements and animation
Elements can be marked to be a part of the calculations.
Forms data can be sent with AJAX.
Forms can be prevalidated before submit.
- PHP: Admin Interface
PHP: Config Files
One config file for form page and admin side.
Validate data on server side.
PHP: Sender IP
Track your customers via IPâ€™s.
PHP: Email Notification
Send form data to your email. Autoresponder email message.
PHP: Collected Data Export
Export collected form data to HTML (.htm), CSV (.csv),
OpenDocument Spreadsheet (.ods), PDF (.pdf), Excel 95 and above
(.xls), Excel 2007 and above (.xlsx).
PHP: Database Storing
Store received data in MySQL database with MySQLi, MySQL PDO,
Fill your forms step by step, with each step validation and
submit filled data with AJAX at the end.
Inputs can be masked, so your customers will be hinted with
value the can fill in.
Datepickers, Sliders, Colorpickers, Autocomplete,
Smart Checkboxes and Radio Buttons
Toggle all checkbox. Autocheck checkbox/radio with input next
to it. Checkbox/radio groups with subgroups.
Show/hide blocks with buttons, checkboxes, radio, selects.
Toggle, add, remove css classes when block is shown/hidden. You can
also do it with predefined in script tag templates, so no field
will be submitted unless shown.
Includes progressive form elements: customized selects,
toggles, ratings, picture and block pickers, spinners, image
Blocks that can be shown/hidden on click, plus blocks with
Forms are powered with Bootstrap â€“ most
popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive
Complete set of Font Awesome vector icons created by Dave
HTML5 and CSS3
Take full advantage of modern web technologies. Semantic HTML
markup and standards-compliant CSS.
Size doesnâ€™t matter â€“ a
fully responsive layout that adapts to all devices.
Contains a large amount of customized elements: text and file
inputs, selects, textareas, radio buttons, checkboxes, etc.
11 July 2016 â€“ Version 1.1.0
cloningfeature for form attributes
â€“ one or several simple attributes (fields) can
be dynamically added or removed infinite number of times.
- Extended settings for export of collected data.
- Added 5 new formats for collected data export:
- HTML (.htm)
- CSV (.csv)
- OpenDocument Spreadsheet (.ods)
- PDF (.pdf)
- Excel 95 and above (.xls)
- Excel 2007 and above (.xlsx)
- Added two new forms in collection (they demonstrate the
- Website Bug Report()
- Support Request()
- Added ability to group
cloningattributes in email messages and admin
22 June 2016 â€“ Version 1.0.4
- Added RTL support.
- Added autocomplete support.
- Added Google Places autocomplete.
- Added actions.
- Added ability to output debug for AJAX requests.
- Added ability to set configuration from PHP variable.
- Updated documentation.
10 June 2016 â€“ Version 1.0.3
- Replaced mysqlnd method by another one to make it more
compatible with systems that donâ€™t have this
7 June 2016 â€“ Version 1.0.2
- Improved interaction with slider on mobile devices.
6 June 2016 â€“ Version 1.0.1
- Added new design â€“ pArrow.
- Added block toggle (show block).
- Added ability to send different email messages for different
groups of users including autoresponder email message.
- Added automatic detection of available MySQL handler: MySQLi,
PDO MySQL, MySQL.
- Added additional validation for attribute identifiers to avoid
problems with uniqueness of HTML ids.
- Improved error handling for config files (YAML syntax
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Updated documentation.
16 May 2016 â€“ Version 1.0.0
- Initial release.