â€“ New Update
As well as Unique User Home Pages (pages users are sent to after
initial login), full logging is now available! Check when your
users log off, on, change passwords and much more!
The script can easily be dropped in to an existing website
allowing you to protect pages by adding one line of PHP code at the
top of a page. You can also protect sections of pages. Secure your
web pages or sections of content dependant on whether your users
are logged in or out, or whether they are a member of a User Group.
Or secure your pages dependent on whether you are logged on as an
administrator. The example pages and scripts (login, registration,
forgotten password, etc.) included in the script can be customised
to be used in your own website or can fit neatly in to your
The administration panel allows you to administer your users and
change various site settings. As an admin you can add, edit, ban or
delete users or user groups. It is built on Bootstrap and is highly
- Can be dropped in to an existing website or used
â€˜out of the boxâ€™.
- Protect your siteâ€™s pages or sections of
pages by login status, group status and/or group level status.
- Optional Captcha (and other failsafes) to avoid registration of
- User login using PHP sessions, navigate across pages and stay
- Full Logging Facility.
- User Groups with optional levels.
- Promote regular users to admins who will have some admin
- User timeout after inactivity.
- Unique User Home Pages
- Users can change profile settings, change passwords, e-mail
- Forgot Password feature.
- Optional admin or e-mail activation.
- Optional welcome e-mail.
- Admin can add, activate, ban, edit or delete users.
- View and display Active Users.
- Records userâ€™s registration date, last login
date and IP addresses.
- Records Most Ever Users Online
- Passwords are individually encrypted and salted.
- Change minimum / maximum username or password length.
- Confirm password & e-mail address on registration.
- Customizable Admin Skin which uses Bootstrap CSS
- Plus much moreâ€¦.
Try the online demo at the Angry Frog website. Logon as admin
with username: admin / password: P4ssw0rd
Support is provided by the author. Click on the support tab and
e-mail us if you are having any issues with the script or you can
post any general queries or observations in the comments section.
You can also post in the Forums at the Angry Frog website . There
are also detailed instructions provided with the script.
Added Logging and other small fixes.
Added Unique User Home Pages â€“ Pages users
are sent to after initial login. This can be set by the admin or
individually for each user.
New Release â€“ complete update and redesign of
the admin GUI with lots of improvements. Folder structure changes.
No database changes.
- Fixed isMemberOfGroup function.
- Change where site redirects to after login.
Database update is required!);Run this SQL on your
database â€“ INSERT INTO `configuration`
(`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES
- Fixed Bug â€“ removing user from all
- Added User Groups
- Made improvements to the banning system
- Added ability to promote regular users to admin, who then have
limited admin permissions
- Fixed some bugs