Ajax Translator Revolution DropDown WordPress Plugin
Translator Revolution WordPress Plugin is a user-friendly,
highly customizable WordPress translation plugin. It works making
it simple to get started, but powerful enough to create highly
customized translator setups.
This is an automatic translation plugin, which means that you
won’t have to spend countless hours manually translating your
website. It can take a up to a minute, yes a single minute, to have
it running and have your website in multiple languages, is that
The content in a website comes from many different sources, is
usually built by a visual composer, a slider, menus, grids, pop
ups, a calendar, pop ups, tables, forms, a portfolio, galleries,
etc… Unlike other translation plugins, Translator Revolution
WordPress Plugin doesn’t require all these sources to be built
according to the . This ensures that all the pages, posts, custom
post types, tags, categories, widgets, plugins and theme can and
will be translated (unless specified otherwise), without hassle.
Easy to use
- Integrates directly with the WordPress Admin System.
- Tabbed admin panels with organized easy-to-find settings and
- Edit cached translations.
- Import and export functions.
A total of 91 languages are supported for automatic
translation: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani,
Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano,
Chichewa, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech,
Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish,
French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian
Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo,
Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh,
Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian,
Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian,
Burmese, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi,
Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian,
Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu,
Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish,
Fast and competent. When you need help or have a
question, you just want the answer ASAP. You won’t need to register
to a 3rd party plataform, nor you’ll get a ticket number as you
won’t need it to demand attention. A simple message from the
profile page will be enough.
Customer Supportis the top reason of 5 Star ratings, check
the tab. So you can rest assure you’ll be assisted not only in a
timely manner, but your expectations will be fulfilled too.
By default, the translator will be used as a widget. If your
theme doesn’t have a widget area in the location you want, then
there’s no problem as you can use the custom positioning settings
to place it anywhere.
- Translate everything, or precisely select and/or exclude
sections from the web pages.
- Exclude entire pages, posts and categories.
- Remember visitor’s selected language.
- Show languages flags and names, or just names, or just
- A total of 93 settings to customize.
- SurStudio Translate API (gateway to Google Translate, although
is free for buyers, for life).
- Google Translate API (paid).
- Specify the number of concurrent calls. Useful for large web
pages to find a balance between the translation time and the
browser’s resources to consume.
- Template system to customize the default HTML structure.
initializing the translator.
- Added new option to translate the placeholder attribute.
- Added new 28 new languages.
- Added new option to show or hide either flags and language
names depending on the device’s screen resolution.
- Added new panel to make online backups for settings and cached
- New admin panel.
- Added new option to display languages in their own
- Added new option to define custom language names.
- Added new option to define custom CSS rules.
Check out the bar styled plugin version